So now it feels like Christmas is well and truly over it seems the adverts are all about booking a holiday and infact they are right – we should be thinking about our beach bodies now not in June.
Rather than starting a drastic diet (that cuts out everything you love) in January or a few weeks before you head off for your holiday why not start to swap your bad habits for healthier ones now and lead a healthy lifestyle.
A sustainable plan should allow for treats whilst supporting your body so that you have:
- Loads of energy
- Glowing Skin
- Able to wear anything you want
- Feel good wearing clothes that show off your body
- Good sleep
- Toned body
- Free from illness and disease
- Feeling happy and healthy
It’s not that difficult to achieve all of these but you have to start doing something such as:
- Drinking a herb or fruit tea instead of a cappuccino or latte
- Going out for a walk during your lunch hour
- Taking a big bottle of water to work with you and making sure you have drunk it all by the time you leave
- Adding some more vegetables into your dinner
- Having nuts and fruit for a snack instead of a biscuit or cake
- Only having alcohol one night a week instead of several
- Starting the day with a green smoothie (check out some recipes in my cookbook)
- Swapping your lunchtime sandwich for a vegetable soup or a salad
- Joining an exercise class
It’s great to see how already after just 2 weeks at bootcamp our new members are noticing they can do more (that’s why we make the 4 weeks a progressive programme that gets harder). No matter what level you are starting at you can always make improvements – even if you feel other people are much fitter than you. Everyone has to start somewhere and that’s why our longer term members are very supportive of new people as they know how it feel when you start out and even just the warm up gets you hot and sweaty.
Our next trial week starts on Monday 2nd February so if you are still struggling to get back into your clothes after Christmas or are feeling bloated and lethargic and just not as healthy as you’d like to be, then why not join us?
Maya Tweeted this a few days ago “Feeling amazing – thought I’d hate exercising outdoors but I love it” and Fiona loved being back at bootcamp doing boxing after several months off.
For any of you ladies who aren’t able to get to Bath for bootcamp but want to do something for your health why not join our f.ree webinar on Thursday 29th January at 8pm
“Ditch the diet forever – 7 Simple strategies that get results and you wish you’d known years ago” – REGISTER HERE
Look forward to seeing you soon at bootcamp or on the live online webinar