I saw this Chinese Proverb this week which I love….
“The teacher opens the doors, but your must enter by yourself”
Can’t argue with that!
Much as sometimes my clients would love me to do their burpees and press ups, that wouldn’t actually get them the results they desire 🙂
Anyway, hope you enjoyed pancake day – maybe they were topped with nutella or golden syrup, and maybe now you have given up sugar for Lent.
Ofcourse I think giving up sugar is a great move towards better health, teeth and weight loss but I have a different challenge for you over the next 6 weeks.
Instead of giving something up why not add something good in every day.
Here are a few ideas to start you off:
1. An extra glass of water every day
2. Say hello (or at least smile) to someone in the street
3. Add in an extra portion of green vegetables to your dinner
4. Let a car out at a junction if you are driving
5. Phone a friend you’ve not spoken to for a while
6. Try a new healthy food you have never had before
7. Skin brush before you shower
8. Make your lunch to take to work instead of buying the same old thing
9. Meditate for 10 minutes
10. Go for a walk during your lunch hour to get some fresh air
The possibilities are endless!
Which is really exciting – are you in?
Zita “glass half full” Alves
ps If you want the Zest Bootcamp “teachers” to open the door so you can go through it (and get the energy, fitness, health and weight loss results your desire) then I recommend joining our next trial week which starts soon – Click here to grab your place ready for 2nd March